Ideas

Please note that this forum is meant exclusively for idea’s, and not for reporting bugs or other problems. To report a bug, create a ticket, or contact us at info@bitfire-development.com

1. First letter only.

Since the most recent update, events are displayed with only the first letter of the event name followed by periods. I have rebooted, cleared cache, Etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reminders no longer display appointment subject correctly

When reminders pop up in portrait mode, only the first couple of characters of the subject are displayed. If I rotate to landscape, it displays correctly, and then when I rotate back to portrait, it then displays correctly in portrait mode. This bug started in the last few weeks or so. (Well, maybe several weeks.) I can send screenshots to illustrate if you'd like.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sometimes works - most of the time doesn't

Write a while. I don't know when this issue began, but I recently discovered that not all calendar events are firing. Only a small percentage are firing now. What can I do to help you to determine what the problem is so that it can be resolved?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Didn't tick enable to enable alerts but calendar snooze still pops up alerts

I didn't choose to see notifications but I'm still seeing them

Version 3.0.4 of calendar snooze. Android 7.0. Samsung Galaxy s8

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alert text not showing until phone is rotated

Hi.

On a Samsung NOTE 4 with Calendar Snooze 3.03 and 3.04 when an alert shows up the text (calendar appointment) is not readable. Only a couple of letter are shown, until you rotate the phone from vertical to horizontal. After that, you can read text either in horizontal or vertical posizion.

Thank you for this good software and bye!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Alerts abreviated

Alerts are abreviated, eg "Pay John" now says "Pa.," on my tablet & phone since last update, rendering a once five star app near useless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Several bugs + proposals

1. When hitting edit button, default calendar app edit dialog is shown briefly, then minimized and home screen is shown.

2. Custom pattern dialog not appearing when choosing it as vibration pattern.

3. Dark theme snooze dialog does not show the horizontal lines as light theme does, in the middle of screen.

4. Dark theme snooze dialog places the dropdown in the middle of screen not like in light theme

As long as at least the first two will work, I would say this app should at least be on discount. But I already paid for it so naturally I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug with recurrence

Dear sir,
    I have a few recurrence events in my calendar you software does not alert me when they are due.
    Please can you look in to this.

2 Item description only appear a few letter not the all description when the event is alerted.

3 Same alerts does no work sometimes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Edit option not working

I am using a paid version.

When an alert pops up, and if I choose the edit option, it opens up a blank (new) to calendar event and does not open existing event for editing.

I am using it with Google Calendar App Ver 5.7.37 on Andoid 7.0

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. alert subject does not show.

Alert subject does not show up unless I tilt the phone sideways and back. Lg lg3 phone. After I tilt it, ads load and subject displays.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug? Birthdays not reminded

For my birthdays, I rely on Google's automatic Birthdays calendar, which turns my Contacts' birthdays into all day events.

On Android (Marshmallow, LG G4) I can properly see the birthdays in Google's Calendar App, but Calendar Snooze does not remind me about them.

Also, in Calendar Snooze settings, if I enable separate settings for each of my calendars, I can't find the Birthday calendar.

Is this the expected behaviour? If I'm not wrong, old versions of the app where able to remind birthdays.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Event description truncated

The event description on the pop-up notification screen is limited to the first letter followed by an ellipsis. (?!?!) Reduces or eliminates the usefulness of an otherwise great utility

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ful version

I have full version.
    Wy i dtill have advertiss in the app ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notifications not firing

Hi. I've been a user for 8 years or so. Lately, my notifications have become unreliable. Sometimes they fire, mostly they don't. It doesn't seem to be dependant on which calendar. Events seem to work the least. I have a Galaxy S5 with os 6.0.1. Please advise. Calendarsnooze is completely unreliable right now. I've going to have to use something else. Btw I am using the current paid version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. emergency support

I get the same mistakes. urgent overhaul required. Samsung S7 Edge Android 7.0
    does not see license. the program does not work after the phone restart. emergency support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Crashing since update

Hi,

I really like the Calendar Snooze app, I use it to wake me up and update me on how long I have until the train. Since the latest update yesterday, it crashes every time it runs while My Boy! is running, and it crashes My Boy! in the process. You can see the phone thinking, then as the notification sound goes off, a message comes in the middle of the screen saying "Unfortunately, Calendar Snooze has stopped". When you bring up Calendar Snooze from the notification bar, it does have a working prompt whence you can select the next…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enabling custom vibrate pattern

I have just started using calendar snooze and considering purchasing the key. However, one feature that i am unable to configure is custom vibrate pattern. How do I enable this? I am using redmi 3s prime (android 6).When I select custom vibrate pattern option nothing happens.

Looking forward to your response.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Undo

With Android, active reminders (not snoozed) get rolled together after 6 or 7 individual items. I have accidentally swiped out a bunch of reminders more than once and there is no way to undo or recover. Not sure if this is function of snooze app or Android... Help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Not all Calendars firing

I am not sure what the pattern is that some calendar events fire and other don't. All have notifications set. I am wondering if you aren't looking at all my calendars.

My question is in settings there is a check mark for 'Handle this Calendar'. When it says "THIS" what calendar is it referring to. I don't see a place to set which calendars that should be monitored. (I am on the paid version 3.0.4 (327)

It is frustrating to miss meetings because there was no alarm

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. License key no longer recognised as of 14/6/17

As of this morning (14/6/17) Calendar Snooze will no longer recognise my license key (which I have had for some years over several devices).

Am on version 3.0.3 running under Android 7.0 on a Moto G4+ and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no success.

How do I rectify this please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base