Ideas

CS is deleting ALL of my alerts at random times!

I have not been able to find a "rhyme or reason" for this. Over the course of the last six month or so, Calendar Snooze has "lost" all of my alerts at least six times. This is VERY problematic because some of them have been for "past due" events that do not have any upcoming reminders.

For example, this morning (10/18/2013) I had at least 8 current reminders in the "Snoozed Alerts" screen, with times up to 8 hours in the future. An alert popped up and when I went into the "snoozed alert" screen to check to see if it was a duplicate, the screen said, "Info. There are currently no snoozed alarms. To add alarms, use your calendar application and let a reminder fire." I KNOW there were at least 8 waiting to fire less than 15 minutes earlier! FACT!

Please fix this!

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott Surbrook shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenny Hibberd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a user like you, and I'm not sure I fully understand, but I wonder if the reminders list is removed when your phone runs out of memory? Your reminder usage seems extreme. I was wondering if maybe the snoozed list is running in the memory, then maybe after running other apps, the snooze list is removed from running memory by the android OS?

Feedback and Knowledge Base