Ideas

Bug: No calendar events showing in calendar snooze.

Since the last update a few days back, there are no events in calendar snooze but my calendar app has all of them. Caused me to miss a few important meetings until I figured what was happening

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still getting there problems with the latest version although it was working fine up until a week or so ago. I have cleared all my app data and reinstalled the app and on reinstall there was some "Call Dentist" event showing which then disappeared.

What I've just noticed today is that I had an alert trigger, I snoozed it and then when into calendar snooze and saw the snoozed event. I then closed the app, and when I went back into it, the snoozed event was gone and instead the "Call Dentist" alert was showing. I closed the app and again and after reopening a third time there are now no alerts showing at all.

It looks like the app is trying to create some default events or something but it is messing with real ones. Whatever it is doing, it has completely broken the app from being useful and I can no longer rely on it to get to my meetings on time meaning I need to find an alternative. :(

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recent update (rollback) from 3.0.41 to 3.0.4 seems to have fixed most issues for me.

• Russ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am having this problem, of many meetings not having reminders occur. I uninstalled and reinstalled calendar snooze, but the problem is still occurring. Now I've uninstalled it so at least i get the normal reminders.

Nope I lied... it's not working, only when you create a new event from your phone into the calendar but when outlook creates the events they are still not triggering alerts. Going to have to downgrade to the previous version to be reliable (if I can find it...)

OK nevermind, I just uninstalled both the app and key, rebooted and reinstalled and it appears to be working ok now. The app is detecting the key and alerts are being generated.

The dark theme still doesn't work however.

Interestingly after I fixed it I restored the app data over top from my previous backup using titanium backup and it went back to not recognising the license key, etc and then restoring the data backup from after it was working fixed it again so the issue was something to do with the app data/settings.

BTW, I'm running Android 7.1.2 (which I have been for some time) and the app has been working fine until the latest update.

Is there a download location where I can install the previous version so that I can at least have event reminders working again? I've been missing a lot of meetings without it :(

My app is doing the same. Have been using the app for several years and since the last update it no longer provides any event notifications at all. There appear to be a lot of comments on google play about the issue. I see the app is not showing all the correct settings either: it is not detecting that I have the calendar snooze key app installed, it is not detecting dark theme properly, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base