Ideas

Please show the DAY and if possible, time until an event when a reminder pops up

First - I love this app and use it all the time. I paid for it and overall an very happy.

I rely on this app so much that I set reminders for some appointments several days in advance, so that I can prepare or just so I know something is coming up. The trouble is that when I get an alert several days in advance, I don't have a good sense for how far away the event is. Sure, you list the date, but my mind doesn't easily think in dates. I don't usually know today's date and don't want to do math. But what I do know is the DAY.

I would like you to please start showing the DAY of the week with all event reminders so it's easier for me to get a sense for when the thing is.

If you want to do something really amazing, you can also show the amount of time until an event. So the event info would list the event title, description, DAY OF WEEK, date, and time of the event and also time till event (Event is in 4 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes) or (Event is in 4:15:23) something like that.

Thanks and keep up the good work,
Mitch

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mitch Kulberg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base