Ideas

BUG - Issue with Edit button

When a calendar event fires and Calendar Snooze pops up, if I click on the edit button it actually opens a new event (with the Event Title section blank) instead of modifying the current event. The snooze features work fine but if I want to edit the event I have to dismiss it then re-open it. Very inconvenient because I use that feature often. I think this problem is being caused by the new OS (Oreo 8.1) that came with my new phone because I never had this trouble with my old phone & old OS. My old phone had OS 4.0.4 and for 5 years I used Calendar Snooze on that device without this edit issue occurring. And I had the latest version of Calendar Snooze on that device (3.0.4). I have the same (latest) version of Calendar Snooze on my new phone with OS 8.1 but now have this edit issue. I hope it can be fixed. Love the App!

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminRenzo (Developer, Bitfire Development) responded  · 

Hi,

This is a bug in some Calendar apps. When we send a message to the calendar app to edit the event, some calendar apps remove the title.

You can work around this by enabling the ‘use View Action Instead’ setting, which you can find under Settings → UI Settings. This will send a message to view the event instead of edit, so you will also have to press the edit button in the calendar event.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base