Ideas

Description not consistently displayed the same way, sometimes only a few characters is displayed even though the whole thing could fit.

Sometimes the whole description get displayed, but other time, more often than not, very short description gets shortened to a few characters.

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Albee Tan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has not updated here, still v 3.0.4, still the same problem. Should I look to download apk, or will it come through google play? For now play has v 3.0.4 although the date is March 2018

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same. I only get a small part of my text in the reminder pop-ups - ie 3 or 4 letters. I've trawled through the settings and google with no luck.
        Android 7.1.1, Note 8, Nova launcher

• Scott Surbrook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. The alert description listview seems to randomly change both the font size and number of characters displayed almost randomly and not necessarily in relation to the number of characters of the description displayed.

Sometimes the font is very small, but few characters are displayed. Sometimes the font is larger, but maybe not LARGE and more characters will be displayed the in the previous example.

This is problematic for me because I have a number of similarly worded alerts and since I frequently can't read them I don't know what I'm being alerted on and if I should snooze it and/or for how long.

• Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This happened to mine too. I had not updated this app in a long while and just did it recently and sometimes the description I get the first letter and then 3 dots.

• Anton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem, and I don't understand that there is no solution for that problem aftert such a long time!
        I suppose that the software developer does not use this Software.
        Maybe that it's now time to look for alternative Software.

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem on my Galaxy Note 4. I get the first letter and then 3 dots.

• Eyup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get the same mistakes. urgent overhaul required. Samsung S7 Edge Android 7.0
        does not see license. the program does not work after the phone restart. emergency support

• Cecil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The line wrap feature has gone away. If you hold the phone vertically you only see the first letter or two of the title of the event but if you hold it horizontally the whole of it will display. When you go back to Vertical at truncates it again. Only displays one nine now where it used to display multiple and wrap. Android 5 Motorola Moto G Gen 2

Feedback and Knowledge Base