Ideas

Bug: missed notifications

Hi,
I'm a very longtime user of Calendar Snooze. However, I've noticed recently that my calendar notifications weren't coming through. After much testing, including factory resets, clearing app data, and so on I'm now sure that the problem lies with Calendar Snooze.
After running perfectly without Calendar Snooze for a week using notifications on Google Calendar, after installing Calendar Snooze and disabling notifications on Google Calendar (I don't want two sets of notifications) my notifications failed to come through after about an hour. After uninstalling Calendar Snooze and enabling notifications on Google Calendar they started coming through again.

I've read the article on missed reminders and my Calendar Snooze was set up properly.

I can provide a log file from when this happened.
I'm running the latest version of the operating system (OxygenOS 4.1.6) on my unrooted OnePlus 3T.
If there's anything that I can do to help resolve the problem, please let me know.

48 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bill Goss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eyup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get the same mistakes. urgent overhaul required. Samsung S7 Edge Android 7.0
        does not see license. the program does not work after the phone restart. emergency support

• William J. Schilp, PhD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just wondering if you guys have fixed the missed reminders issue? i REALLY miss calendar snooze, without question the best one out there. i currently have a pixel on 7.1.2 and the beta seems to work okay. just wondering how your testing is going?

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the voice feature. In addition to missing some notifications, I've also had some notifications pop up at random degrees of lateness (10-40 minutes or so). For example it might notify me with "Upcoming event ... occurred 40 minutes ago."

• Stewart Sucher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. Along with this I get a message saying I'm not running the paid version, even though I am. Running nougat on galaxy s6 from verizon.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base