Ideas

Please note that this forum is meant exclusively for idea’s, and not for reporting bugs or other problems. To report a bug, create a ticket, or contact us at info@bitfire-development.com

1. Notice on the lock screen

Notice on the lock screen doesn't work. Ver 2.14 ok. Android 5.0.2 - Miui 8.3.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speech stopped working after update to v3.0 (322)

I just updated to v3.0 (322) today. I like the color option & dark updates. Text to speech is no longer working on my alarms & reminders. Speech is still enabled under both Notification Settings & Reminder Settings. I tried restarting my phone & did a test alarm but still no speech. I'm using HTC One M9 with Android 6.0

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A dismiss confirmation dialog option

Can you add an option for a dismiss confirmation dialog that lists the alarm that is being dismissed along with whether or not it is a duplicate?

The reason for this is I will frequently be doing something in an application and CS will pop up and I will be in the process of touching the screen and CS will register the action where I am touching even though I only see the CS flash and hear the notification sound. The alert will be gone and I have no idea what it was.

For that matter, at least also add…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Categories