Ideas & Bugs

Display the next reminder time when alerting for a event.

So in the snooze/dismiss screen , also show the next set reminder times (if there is more then 1 reminder set)

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RenzoAdminRenzo (Developer, Bitfire Development) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndreasAndreas commented  · 

This would solve the following problem:
        - some of my events have one reminder, some of them have several reminders (nothing to do with calendar snooze)
        - if calendar snooze pops up with a reminder, how do I known, whether I can dismiss the calendar snooze reminder because there will be a next reminder in the original event

The reminder information is stored with the event, can be read out and displayed by calendar snooze. This would be very helpful, at least for me.

• Jon NigrineJon Nigrine commented  · 

Maybe also let the user change the reminder settings "on the fly" for a given event when the reminder is displayed. Use case: "Today I will be in an important meeting, so I don't want my usual 2nd set of reminders to fire."

• scooterbaga _scooterbaga _ commented  · 

Also, it seems like the apps main screen already does this. When I enter CS, I see a list of upcoming alerts.

Perhaps that same list could also live at the bottom of the Info/Details space of each alert? (If that space were made scrollable.)

This also leads me to wonder if we're just talking about alerts that have fired and been snoozed, or if we're talking about upcoming alerts... Perhaps both?

• Brian CohenBrian Cohen commented  · 

I'm curious why everyone is voting for this over other features. I can't seem to imagine why this would be useful. Can someone give me a scenario?

Feedback and Knowledge Base